Lyson's Life- Ep.01 Lyson's Life- Ep.01

"Great."

I'm giving this a 10 for many reasons. But the two that actually worth a rats ass is the fact its hilarious, and that its original. Great work ev, keep it up!

Cheese's CS Lessons Cheese's CS Lessons

Gotta go swimmin'

^What I liked^
Ha, now that was a sweet CS flash. You don't see those everyday. But I enjoyed everything, the graphics, voices, the animation. I also really liked the characters and how they were made. But the best part was the "gotta go swimmin'".

^What Needs improving^
Well I found the gore to be a little lame. It it splattered or dripping like real blood, or organs comming out, would've made it cooler. But that's all I find needs improving at the momment.

^Overall^
A very funny CS flash, that I really enjoyed and think a lot of people should. Good job.

Mariowned responds:

Thanks a lot man. I was hoping the blood would be so lame that it was good but I guess not. ;)

If my next cartoon has blood in it I promise to make it better.

FBF Freestyle 2 FBF Freestyle 2

Smooth.

^What I liked^
Well, it was a decent FBF. Well done also was very smooth I found. Great music to go with it aswell.

^What Needs improving^
It could be longer, and more could happen next time.

^Overall^
It was a nice, and enjoyable FBF flash. Good job.

Love Your President Love Your President

Hilarious!

^What I liked^
Well it was done really well, the song, graphics and animation(very smooth infact) were truely great. It was true for a lot of the things he said aswell haha. I thought was "politically funny".

Nothing to my knowledge.

^Overall^
A great G.W Bush flash, and you don't see many of those that are good now-a-days. Good job.

The Mysterious Box The Mysterious Box

Not bad.

^What I liked^
Well it was a "cute" flash. The character was pretty cool. Also the sounds graphics and animation were smooth and well done. I also thought the ending was funny.

^What Needs improving^
Well if it were longer, maybe if more happened, it could've done better. Maybe be award worthy.

^Overall^
It was a decent flash, that I find deserves a pass.

TSAH2 TSAH2

Truely Amazing.

^What I liked^
Well I enjoyed EVERYTHING in this flash, the graphics, sound, humor, aswell the animation which has been very verry smooth for all of the flashes. Great job to all of you.

^What Needs improving^
Nothing, the flash was perfect the way it was.

^Overall^
A truely great flash, indeed worth of a award or to. Also I found it better then the first. Great job guys, to all of you.

~Costume~ ~Costume~

Hilarious!

^What I liked^
Well I enjoyed the art/drawings you used. They were nicely done, nicely animated aswell. The boys girlish scream at the end was worht it aswell.

^What Needs improving^
Maybe more color :P, and could be longer.

^Overall^
A very neat, and funny flash. That deserves a pass. Good job.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Amazing.

^What I liked^
Everything. There is nothing I didn't like about this moive. Heck, its even better then that "There She Is" movies. The animation, graphics, sound were top noch. Also the animation was amazingly smooth.

^What Needs improving^
Nothing, this is just perfect the way it is. Nothing wrong, nothing cheap everything is perfect.

^Overall^
A great movie, wroth a award. At least that is what I think, great job.

moz gets shot moz gets shot

Not bad.

^What I liked^
Well this one was rather done well I found. I enjoyed both of the clocks voices, aswell the graphics. Also that sun/spinning thing was AMAZING.

^What Needs improving^
Well as like I said in the others, maybe more could happen or it could be longer. That's all.

^Overall^
It was a decent flash that you would submitted on Clock Day. Above all it was alright, pretty funny and that sun thing was KILLER. Bang up job.

FattyWhale responds:

Thank you, the sun is actually from the "Sunshine" series, which I was a big part of.

CC - Mozilla Ep. 2 CC - Mozilla Ep. 2

Good, but needs work.

^What I liked^
Well it was a alright Clock crew movie, better then a lot. Most I enjoyed was the whole fart scene.

^What Needs improving^
Well I found SBCs voice to be quite annoying. Modzillas was fine. Also could have been longer/more things to happen. Also the "old movie lines" could use a little work.

^Overall^
It was a alright movie, with a few funny parts. Nothing special, personally did well on the other one. But nice job.

FattyWhale responds:

What do you mean by "old movie lines"?