Be a Supporter!

All 929 flash Reviews

QuickDrawRangers2(v.01) QuickDrawRangers2(v.01)

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 4, 2010

great work!

keep it up brother, i can't wait till the next one.

Lyson's Life- Ep.01 Lyson's Life- Ep.01

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 16, 2008

"Great."

I'm giving this a 10 for many reasons. But the two that actually worth a rats ass is the fact its hilarious, and that its original. Great work ev, keep it up!

Cheese's CS Lessons Cheese's CS Lessons

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 9, 2006

Gotta go swimmin'

^What I liked^
Ha, now that was a sweet CS flash. You don't see those everyday. But I enjoyed everything, the graphics, voices, the animation. I also really liked the characters and how they were made. But the best part was the "gotta go swimmin'".

^What Needs improving^
Well I found the gore to be a little lame. It it splattered or dripping like real blood, or organs comming out, would've made it cooler. But that's all I find needs improving at the momment.

^Overall^
A very funny CS flash, that I really enjoyed and think a lot of people should. Good job.

Mariowned responds:

Thanks a lot man. I was hoping the blood would be so lame that it was good but I guess not. ;)

If my next cartoon has blood in it I promise to make it better.

FBF Freestyle 2 FBF Freestyle 2

Smooth.

^What I liked^
Well, it was a decent FBF. Well done also was very smooth I found. Great music to go with it aswell.

^What Needs improving^
It could be longer, and more could happen next time.

^Overall^
It was a nice, and enjoyable FBF flash. Good job.

Love Your President Love Your President

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 8, 2006

Hilarious!

^What I liked^
Well it was done really well, the song, graphics and animation(very smooth infact) were truely great. It was true for a lot of the things he said aswell haha. I thought was "politically funny".

Nothing to my knowledge.

^Overall^
A great G.W Bush flash, and you don't see many of those that are good now-a-days. Good job.

The Mysterious Box The Mysterious Box

Not bad.

^What I liked^
Well it was a "cute" flash. The character was pretty cool. Also the sounds graphics and animation were smooth and well done. I also thought the ending was funny.

^What Needs improving^
Well if it were longer, maybe if more happened, it could've done better. Maybe be award worthy.

^Overall^
It was a decent flash, that I find deserves a pass.

TSAH2 TSAH2

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 8, 2006

Truely Amazing.

^What I liked^
Well I enjoyed EVERYTHING in this flash, the graphics, sound, humor, aswell the animation which has been very verry smooth for all of the flashes. Great job to all of you.

^What Needs improving^
Nothing, the flash was perfect the way it was.

^Overall^
A truely great flash, indeed worth of a award or to. Also I found it better then the first. Great job guys, to all of you.

~Costume~ ~Costume~

Hilarious!

^What I liked^
Well I enjoyed the art/drawings you used. They were nicely done, nicely animated aswell. The boys girlish scream at the end was worht it aswell.

^What Needs improving^
Maybe more color :P, and could be longer.

^Overall^
A very neat, and funny flash. That deserves a pass. Good job.

Cyber Bunny #1 Cyber Bunny #1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 8, 2006

Bang up job.

^What I liked^
Well the flash first off was a great mix kind of a Mario, Clock Legends games. Well I really enjoyed all the sounds, graphics, animation(which was very smooth). Also the controls weren't bad at all, I also liked what you did with the moving background.

^What Needs improving^
Well nothing much to my knowledge, but you could make the bunny move so fast while jumping, but it is good either way.

^Overall^
I just liked the game, very fun, not to hard, killed teddy bears. Pretty much a keeper. Good job :)

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 7, 2006

Amazing.

^What I liked^
Everything. There is nothing I didn't like about this moive. Heck, its even better then that "There She Is" movies. The animation, graphics, sound were top noch. Also the animation was amazingly smooth.

^What Needs improving^
Nothing, this is just perfect the way it is. Nothing wrong, nothing cheap everything is perfect.

^Overall^
A great movie, wroth a award. At least that is what I think, great job.